If you want to draw more attention to your business in the search results one of the best ways is to put your picture next to the search results organic listings. This article is on how to do just that.
The eyes of the viewer are automatically drawn to images!
In the picture below you can see that your eyes are drawn to the picture so this is a way to get more views to your website that will not cost you a cent. It is well worth doing.
Lets Get To It! Slide Show Instructions Below.
- Log into your G-mail account.
- Click on your G+ account
- Change or insert a picture in the circle section
- Click on the About Tab
- Scroll to bottom of page and click on edit links
- At the “Contributor to” section click add custom link (I know I had fat fingers and spelled it costume in slides)
- Enter your website name “Condor Marketing” as the Label
- Enter your domain name and use the http://
- Grab your G+ domain name just copy and paste it somewhere. I usually take out the /o/u
- Insert it into this code Like this between the “G+ domain” quote mark and ?mark <a href=”https://plus.google.com/115356088920136536529?rel=author”>Google</a>
- Put this code with your G+ domain in the footer of your website or on any page you want it to show a picture.
If you are my client you can stop at #8 and let me know when you are done I will do the rest for you.
Note I have found that putting the code directly in the footer of your website will make it show up on all pages new and previous, this is a lot easier than putting the individual code on each page.